Downtown San Diego hotel perks
We get an “A” for amenities because we never stop dreaming up new ways to score a 10 on the smile scale. Our list of guest extras and amenities is as long as a San Diego summer day, but a shortlist includes our daily social hour and Level Four Pool Deck and Lounge.
Amenities + Services
- Rooftop pool and Level Four lounge
- Regional Mexican fare and craft cocktails served all day at Curadero (24-hour in-room dining also available)
- Hosted evening social hour, 5-6pm daily
- Morning coffee and tea service
- Fully equipped, 24-hour fitness center
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- A yoga mat in every guest room
- In-room spa services, with a $30 credit for IHG® Rewards Club members
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- “Forgot it? We’ve got it!” essential travel items
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Rollaway bed (in King rooms only, based on availability)
- Valet parking ($49/night + tax; $37/night for hybrid vehicles)
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay. Join now.
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit.
- Bring your loyal companion with you – our pet-friendly accommodations require no deposits or fees, and we’ll provide a pet bed and food bowls for use during your stay.
Daily Guest Amenities Fee of $25 + tax includes the following:
- $10 daily dining credit at Curadero or for in-room dining
- Printing and copying services up to 50 pages
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (normally a $14.99/night)